The Guides page is designed with a dark mode design by default. I'm also working on adding a feedback form so that everyone can leave feedback in case I have made a mistake or (more likely) that something has changed in the spec (for example, in Node.js) and I haven't had a chance to get to it.
Below are all the current errors I have already covered:
- Cannot use import statement outside module
- Unexpected token u in JSON at position 0
- ReferenceError: require is not defined
- SyntaxError: Unexpected token
- npm ERR! Missing script: “start”
- Unexpected end of input Error
- ReferenceError: document is not defined
- TypeError: forEach is not a function
- Unexpected end of JSON input Error
- Unexpected identifier Error
- Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property of undefined
I will not plaster this page with anything other than these direct links.
You can bookmark this page so that you don't always need to weave through countless other sites to find the correct answer.