Thank you for your interest in writing for Stack Diary. We’d love to hear from you and explore the possibility of working together.
Writing for Stack Diary
Our goal is to share articles, insightful lessons, and tutorials that relate to the latest web technologies. In particular, our focus is on content related to Front-end, Back-end, and Full-stack development. We also welcome creators with experience in Web Design, Digital Marketing, and content platforms such as WordPress.
What Is the Process for Submitting an Article?
The only requirement is that you have a concrete idea of what you want to write about. While we appreciate people pitching multiple ideas at the same time, we aren’t going to bother with requests that require us to do all the legwork.
We’re familiar with spammers (and all their quirks!) so anyone ignoring the above statement will be automatically ignored and not responded to – oops!
All submitted ideas will go through a vetting process, in which the most important factor is to see whether your idea is relevant to the audience of this site.
The Types of Articles We Publish
Anyone who has had their article published on this site, in some shape or form is actively involved with building things on the web. They tell their stories through:
- Tutorials – Can range from an introduction to new technology to a full-scale guide on how to use a particular tool, framework, etc.
- Case Studies – There is a lesson in everything. A case study can be used to talk about what you learned, your key takeaways, and much more.
- Guides – Some topics require a deep dive. Such articles typically contain plenty of practical examples to help the reader achieve a specific goal.
- Collections – Have a favorite list of technologies that you can’t live without? Tell the world how you use them to improve your workflow.
What Do You Get In Return?
All contributors to this site are entitled to:
- A custom profile so you can let our readers know what you’re all about and what’s going on with your projects.
- Links to your website and social profiles.
- We will promote your article on our social media, as well news sites for designers & developers.
How To Send Your Pitch
Please don’t send us full articles. Your pitch should consist of your main idea and an outline. We’ll do our best to help you refine your pitch (if necessary) and once approved you can begin the writing process.
Please send your pitches to email@example.com